Solarmax Portable Highway Advisory Radio (HAR) System
Solarmax Portable Highway Advisory Radio System
The Solarmax Portable HAR System is ideal for construction zones and special events. Tow the Solarmax to remote locations or areas with congested traffic.
The Solarmax Portable Highway Advisory Radio System is ideal for construction zones and special events. Tow the Solarmax to remote locations or areas with congested traffic. Setup requires less than ten minutes and is able to broadcast in a five-mile radius. Solarmax is safer than Internet based solutions because it doesn’t require drivers to look at their phones.
- Configure in less than ten minutes
- Utilizes AM Radio, standard in nearly all vehicles
- Record for up to Eighty minutes of messages
- GPS Network Synchronization
- Five mile connection range*
- Weather-resistant and theft-deterrent enclosure
Antenna & Radio
- Dual 10 W Approved FCC part 90.242 with adjustable power output.
- Use each unit individually or connect them together to create a synchronized broadcast network to distribute advisories across a wider area.
- 720A Battery Power
- NEMA 3R Weatherproof Enclosure
- Meets all FCC rules & regulations
- Two Frequency Antennas and Transmitters
- 1600 lb. HD Trailer
- 520W Solar Array
Dimensions (including tongue)
- Footprint of 6 x 14 ft.
- Weight 1,400 to 1,600 lb.
Upgrade to Cutting Edge Platinum Software
The Solarmax Trailer integrates with Platinum software. This advanced remote management software increases usability and allows teams to manage all HARs and other connected compatible equipment from one simple desktop application.
- Record, edit, review, update, schedule and synchronize messages across all HARs using a simple interface
- Create and store all recordings for later use
- Display all units in a simple GPS-connected display